On Sunday, Sept. 20, all five Columbia Restaurants* roll back their prices with a special menu for “1905 Day” to celebrate the 110th ANNIVERSARY of Florida’s Oldest RestaurantSM, owned and operated by fourth and fifth generation founding family members.
From noon until 7 p.m. on “1905 Day,” guests will enjoy the Columbia Restaurant’s world-famous Spanish/Cuban cuisine for the prices they might have paid in the “good ole days.”
• Chicken & Yellow Rice “Ybor” – $2.95
• Boliche (eye round of beef) – $2.95
• Merluza “Russian Style” – $2.95
• Columbia’s Original “1905” Salad® – $1.95
• Spanish Bean or Cuban Black Bean Soup: Cup – 50 cents or Bowl 75 cents
• Sangria: Glass – 95 cents or Pitcher – $4.95
• Flan – 50 cents
• Richly brewed American coffee – Five cents
On this day only, reservations are not accepted, and take-out items are not available.
“1905 Day” takes place at the Columbia Restaurants* in Tampa’s Ybor City, Sarasota, St. Augustine, Sand Key on Clearwater Beach and Celebration.
* The Columbia Cafe on the Riverwalk at the Tampa Bay History Center in Downtown Tampa and Columbia Restaurant Cafe at Tampa International Airport WILL NOT offer the “1905 Day” menu, but will be open and serving from their regular menu.
At Columbia Restaurant, we believe that two aspects of elegant dining deserve specialized attention: The preparation and serving of the cuisine and the selection of the finest wines to accompany each meal.
» View our wine list for Columbia Ybor City
- (35mb pdf)
Our 265-page award-winning wine list contains more than 1,056 wines with an inventory exceeding 50,000 bottles. It is recognized by many of Spain’s leading winemakers including Hall of Famer Miguel Torres and Vega-Sicilia’s Pablo Alvarez as having the most complete and the world’s best collection in the world of wines from Spain. We also carry a selection of wines from Chile and America
| Featured Wine
Give A Taste Of Columbia From Columbia’s Online Gift Shop
Give a taste of Columbia from our online gift shop. Choose from Columbia signature food items, gift baskets, cookbooks, gift cards, kitchen accessories and home décor.
Click here for gift ideas.
Columbia Gift Cards make it easy to give the gift of good taste.
They never expire and are good at our Columbia locations in Tampa’s historic Ybor City, Sarasota, St. Augustine, Sand Key on Clearwater Beach, Celebration and at Columbia Cafe on the Tampa Riverwalk in the Tampa Bay History Center. Click here to order.
We can also create a custom gift assortment for you, give us a call at 813-247-2469, or email us at ColYbor@columbiarestaurant.com
» view previous featured wines