St. Augustine Historic District
Columbia Restaurant98 St. George Street
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Casual attire is fine, but we don’t allow sleeveless shirts on men.
Monday -Sunday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Serving lunch & dinner daily.
Open 365 days of the year.
Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available.
St. Augustine Historic District
The Columbia Restaurant- A Florida Tradition Since 1905.
- Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) Award of Excellence
- Named One of America’s Most Historic Restaurants by USA Today
- Golden Spoon: One of the Top 25 Restaurants in Florida – Florida Trend
- Best of Award of Excellence for Spectacular Wine List Selection – Wine Spectator
- "If you cherish your palate, visit the Columbia.” – Southern Living
- “The Cuban sandwiches are melty masterpieces, the '1905' Salad, a citywide obsession.” – “Every Day with Rachael Ray”
- All-American Icon and Fine Dining Hall of Fame – Nation’s Restaurant News
- Florida’s Oldest Restaurant℠ and Largest Spanish Restaurant in the World – Florida House Resolution 9013
- Our Favorite Romantic Restaurant – Southern Living
About This Location
The exquisite Columbia Restaurant sits in the heart of St. Augustine in the historic district of the nation’s oldest city, which was founded in 1565.
Enjoy our award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine while eating lunch or dinner in our dining rooms filled with hundreds of hand-painted tiles and Spanish-style fountains.
Here you can enjoy a taste of fresh seafood from the Gulf of Mexico, along with century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Red Snapper "Alicante," Pompano en Papillot, Roast Pork "A la Cubana" and Filet Mignon "Chacho."
Click hereto learn more about hosting a group or catered event at this St. Augustine Historic District Location.
Visit Our Gift Shop
Be sure to visit our on-site gift shop for a selection of unique gifts, fine cigars and accessories. And don't forget to take home "A Taste of the Columbia" with our World Famous "1905" Salad® Dressing, sangria mix, Cuban and American roast coffee, hot sauce and Columbia seasoning. You'll also find a wide variety of unique hand-made and hand-painted ceramic pieces imported from Spain.You can also visit our shop online.
Click here to learn more about hosting a group or catered event at this St. Augustine Historic District Location.
Visit St. Augustine
The Columbia is located within walking distance of several historic landmarks including Castillo de San Marcos National Monument (the oldest masonry fort in the United States), the Spanish Quarter, Flagler College and Casa Monica.
St. Augustine also boasts 43 pristine miles of beaches. The many marinas dotted around the area make boating access convenient by sea, river or Intracoastal Waterway. Fishing, diving, surfing, parasailing and other water sports are plentiful around the area.
After your meal, take a walk through history along cobblestoned St. George Street, a five-block-long, all-pedestrian stretch of mostly quaint-looking, Spanish-styled buildings that house shops with everything from T-shirts to garden ware.
For more information about St. Augustine, go to www.floridashistoriccoast.com