Community Harvest 2016
The deadline has passed to be considered for our 2016 Community Harvest.
If you’re interested in applying for consideration in 2017, the deadline is April 15. Please see details below.
The requesting organization must be in the same city, or adjacent city, to a Columbia Restaurant Group location.
- Provide a short (15 words or less) description of what your organization does.
- Provide proof that your organization has 501(c)(3) status.
- Provide information on your group’s mission, and the county or counties you serve.
- Provide a contact name, phone number, email address and mailing address so that we may contact you.
- Provide a list with the names of the people on your board of directors, and the company they represent.
Please send this information by regular mail (we are unable to accept information by email) to the following by April 15, 2017:Richard Gonzmart
2025 East 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
If your group is not selected to be listed on the ballot, we do accept “write-in” votes from patrons. You can encourage your supporters to designate your official 501(c)(3) charity to the form when they dine at any Columbia Restaurant in September.